Suncast Corporation offers numerous low cost plastic resin storage options, ranging from small containers to medium size storage sheds and large outdoor storage buildings. The storage buildings, sheds, and deck boxes are made of resin based injected molded plastic so that they are maintenance free and have UV protection to resist fading. The A01B02, A01B21C02, A01B12C01, A01B28C03, A01B37C03, B52, GS9500, GS9000, GS8000 models are their largest outdoor / backyard sheds and storage buildings which are capable of holding larger items like lawn mowers, grills, lawn and garden supplies, yard equipment, bicycles, tools, sporting goods equipment, trash cans, or lawn furniture. All of the Suncast storage boxes and sheds can be used as a tool box, toy box, or pool supply storage container. These plastic storage containers are great alternatives to wood sheds and metal shed kits since they requiring no painting or staining. Due to their size, the larger Suncast vertical storage sheds [models GS1250,GS4000] can be used as garden sheds, tool sheds, pool sheds, or utility sheds. The smaller Suncast horizontal storage sheds [models GS2000, GS200BW, GS3000] and storage boxes are also versatile in that they can be placed on decks, patios, pool sides, or places in the yard where there are space restrictions.
Suncast storage building and shed kits are unique from other manufacturers in that most parts just snap together. All models are designed with wide opening door ways and most have high ceiling so tall items can be stored upright. These sheds all come with a floor. As such, all you need to do is prepare a flat, level spot when installing them.
Features of Suncast outdoor / backyard sheds and storage buildings:
- Low Cost Plastic Resin Based Garden Sheds Which Are a Good Value For Your Storage Dollars
- All Models Include a Floor
- Extra Wide Lockable Double Doors (lock not included)
- Easy Do-It-Yourself Assembly - requires only a screw driver since most parts just snap together
- Weather Resistant - Won't Rust, Rot, or Mildew
- Maintenance Free - No Painting or Staining Required
- Long Lasting Resin Construction
- Can Be Washed With a Garden Hose or Mild Detergent Solution
- Many of the Sheds Are Designed So You Can Add Shelving (shelving not included)
Additional Product Information:
- Read assembly instructions carefully since once parts are snapped together, they cannot be taken apart without damaging the parts
- Heavy articles should not be leaned against the walls as this may cause distortion and permanent damage
- Due to weight restrictions, minimize the amount of snow on the roof
- Not intended for storage of flammable or caustic chemicals
- Hot items such as recently used grills, blow torches should not be stored in the shed
- All sheds are shipped by freight truck due to the size and weight
Prior to assembling the shed, contact your community building commission to determine if a building permit is required. Read assembly instructions carefully since once parts are snapped together, they cannot be taken apart without damaging the parts. The only tool required for assembly is a simple screw driver. For the most part, most components in these prefab shed kits just snap together. Assembly is well documented and can be completed within a few hours. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. Packaging includes all necessary hardware as well as an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet. Since all Suncast models come with a floor, all you will be required to provide is a level surface.
Product Site Map
Web site Hosting by Alden Hosting;