Best Barns Meadowbrook 10 x 16 Wood Shed
Big Storage.... small shed. Our Meadowbrook storage shed provides maximum storage in a small space. High side walls combined with an upper loft creates ideal storage capacity. Attractive and versatile the Meadowbrook is a perfect outdoor storage shed solution.
The Meadowbrook features:
- Sturdy Built Truss System
- 140 mph wind load rating
- 40 lb psf snow load
- Hurricane hangers for added strength
- Working 2nd Floor Loft Door
- 2nd Floor Loft
- 6'x4-1/2" High Side Walls
- Pre-primed Siding:
- Siding - 3/8" L. P. (Louisiana Pacific) Smartside Ext. Paneling w/50 year limited warranty
* shown with optional windows and cupola
Once you receive your new building begin by unpacking the pre-cut framing, doors and hardware. You will also receive a detailed manual with step by step instructions. Each step is explained with clear instructions and detailed line art and has been developed with the novice builder in mind.
Best Barns wood shed kit components fit easily into place with no special tools or skills required!
- Pre-cut roof trusses for fast and accurate assembly
- Pre-cut Wood Gussets
- Pre-cut wall framing
- Pre-cut trim for a perfect fit
- Pre-built barn doors
- Technical Support - 7 days
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
All required hardware including door hinges, latch, nails, hurricane hangers, glue for gussets and detailed instruction manual. Shingles and roof edge provided by owner.
Order with confidence. We take great pride in our wood shed kits. Product quality and satisfaction is out number one goal. We use the highest grade of lumber from Sweden and Germany. These countries require a more stringent grading system than US standards insuring only the best lumber is used in your shed kit.
Our trusses are engineered to handle severe snow load of 40 psf (pounds per square foot) and 90 mph wind loads.
For extra strength metal hurricane truss hangers are supplied to secure trusses to the exterior walls
* Stamped engineered drawing available upon request.
Primed 3/8" wood siding, with vertical grooves, creates an attractive plank look.
Smart Panel, manufactured by Lousiana-Pacific, creates the visual beauty of real wood with the strength and durability of an engineered product.
The siding is made from wood strands, pressed into a resin saturated substrate, superior to plywood. A cedar texture is embossed into the substrate, free from knot holes and patches.
Other features include:
- Primed, ready for paint color of your choice. Latex acrylic paint recommended.
- Treated with Composibor (from U.S. Borax) prevents fungal decay and insect damage.
- Backed with a 50 year limited warranty.
Single hung windows with screens & decorative wood shutters.
Single hung windows 18" x 27" aluminum windows provide light and ventilation. Lockable frames are durable and easy to operate. Screens limit birds and insects. Decorative wood shutters are pre-assembled.
Our Meadowbrook model provides a 2nd level loft floor for those "where do I put it?" items.
Our Meadowbrook includes a loft to provide additional storage without taking a lot of yard space.
A loft provides an ideal, out of the way area for storing seasonal decorations, small boxes, chair cushions and smaller items.
A loft floor is provided at the front and back of the building with a convenient 4' wide opening between the sections.
Our wood floor systems offer two designs that let you choose what is best suited for your needs.
The standard floor is best installed over and existing foundation, cement slab, blacktop or gravel base. Bricks or patio stones can be used to level the 2x4 treated framing. The standard floor includes treated 2x4's 16" o.c. and 5/8" OSB ( Oriented Strand Board ).
The deluxe floor includes 4x4 treated runners which gives support for the floor joists and allows you to set the foundation directly on grass. By raising the foundation above the ground the 4x4's provide for air flow which eliminates moisture. The deluxe floor includes 4x4 treated runners, treated 2x4's 16" o.c. and 3/4" plywood.
Nails are included. Floor requires cutting and assembly. Floor sheathing is not treated.
Optional Cupola offers an attractive addition to any building and provides ventilation.
- Adds ventilation: 72 sq. in. air movement
- Enhances building profile
- Mix or match 7 base/top colors
- Lightweight, impact resistant, high density polyethylene
- 22×22” base is 34” high, plus 14” weathervane
- Handcrafted 14 gauge laser-cut steel weathervane
- Choice of 3 weathervane designs
- Resists weather: never rusts, rots or decays
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty