If you're looking for a larger storage building with unique styling and options the North Dakota shed kit is the right model for you.The North Dakota shed kit offers an attractive way to meet all your storage needs. With 7'-4" side wall height and 30" 2nd floor loft area it's big enough for you riding mower and still have room for all your lawn and garden equipment. Featuring unique pocket doors the 5'-7" wide opening can accommodate your riding mower or four wheeler.
Best Barns North Dakota 12 x 16 Wood Shed
Best Barns brings you the best quality shed kits available.The North Dakota shed kit offers an attractive way to meet all your storage needs.
- 7'-4" side wall height
- 30" high 2nd floor loft area
- Sturdy-Built Truss System:
40 lbs snow load / 90 mph wind load
- Pocket doors 5'-7" wide and 6'-6" high. Weather tight when closed and out of sight when open.
Sold in home centers in the US and Japan Best Barns has been producing quality building kits for 30 years. Best Barns passes on additional savings to you because they work with you to provide material to finish your new storage shed for professional results. It is available from Shedtownusa.com as a drop ship item only.
* building is shown with optional windows, shutters, cupola and walk-in door.
Once you receive your new building begin by unpacking the pre-cut framing, doors and hardware. You will also receive a detailed manual with step by step instructions. Each step is explained with clear instructions and detailed line art and has been developed with the novice builder in mind.
- Pre-cut roof trusses for fast and accurate assembly
- Pre-cut Wood Gussets
- Pre-cut wall framing
- Pre-cut exterior siding for an accurate fit
- Pre-cut roof sheathing
- Pre-cut trim for a perfect fit
- Pre-built barn doors
- Technical Support - 7 days
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
All required hardware including door hinges, latch, nails, hurricane hangers, glue for gussets and detailed instruction manual. Shingles and roof edge provided by owner.
Order with confidence. We take great pride in our wood shed kits. Product quality and satisfaction is out number one goal. We use the highest grade of lumber from Sweden and Germany. These countries require a more stringent grading system than US standards insuring only the best lumber is used in your shed kit.
Primed 3/8" wood siding, with vertical grooves, creates an attractive plank look.Smart Panel, manufactured by Lousiana-Pacific, creates the visual beauty of real wood with the strength and durability of an engineered product.The siding is made from wood strands, pressed into a resin saturated substrate, superior to plywood. A cedar texture is embossed into the substrate, free from knot holes and patches.
Other features include:
- Primed, ready for paint color of your choice. Latex acrylic paint recommended.
- Treated with Composibor (from U.S. Borax) prevents fungal decay and insect damage.
- Backed with a 50 year limited warranty.
Single hung windows with screens & decorative wood shutters.
Single hung windows 18" x 36" aluminum windows provide light and ventilation. Lockable frames are durable and easy to operate. Screens limit birds and insects. Decorative wood shutters are pre-assembled.
Octagonal gable windows illuminate interiors, beautify exteriors.
Our trusses are engineered to handle severe snow load of 40 psf (pounds per square foot) and 90 mph wind loads.
For extra strength metal hurricane truss hangers are supplied to secure trusses to the exterior walls.
* Stamped engineered drawing available upon request.
Our wood floor systems offer two designs that let you choose what is best suited for your needs.The standard floor is best installed over and existing foundation, cement slab, blacktop or gravel base. Bricks or patio stones can be used to level the 2x4 treated framing. The standard floor includes treated 2x4's 16" o.c. and 5/8" OSB ( Oriented Strand Board ).
The deluxe floor includes 4x4 treated runners which gives support for the floor joists and allows you to set the foundation directly on grass. By raising the foundation above the ground the 4x4's provide for air flow which eliminates moisture. The deluxe floor includes 4x4 treated runners, treated 2x4's 16" o.c. and 3/4" plywood.Nails are included. Floor requires cutting and assembly. Floor sheathing is not treated.
A unique feature for our North Dakota is the well built pocket doors. The pocket door design provides smooth opening and keeps the weather out when closed and out of sight when open. No swinging doors to get in the way of the entryway.
Optional Cupola offers an attractive addition to any building and provides ventilation.
- Adds ventilation: 72 sq. in. air movement
- Enhances building profile
- Mix or match 7 base/top colors
- Lightweight, impact resistant, high density polyethylene
- 22×22” base is 34” high, plus 14” weathervane
- Handcrafted 14 gauge laser-cut steel weathervane
- Choice of 3 weathervane designs
- Resists weather: never rusts, rots or decays
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Write Your Own Review